Private Lessons are customized to your pace and learning style, therefore allowing you to progress faster.
Individual practice allows you to learn exactly what you want with undivided attention, helpful feedback and specific techniques to help you gain skill and confidence.
Private Lessons are offered in person (you come to me) and virtually (online) all you need is your own equipment.
Are you part of a group wishing to book a private lesson? It is recommended that groups celebrating a special occasion to book a private party. Friday and Saturday evenings are reserved for private party groups only. If your group would like to attend a workshop please visit the workshops page and read through the following below:
Your group must follow the regular class instruction.
There are no photos allowed during classes.
Your group may not be disruptive to other students in class or the instructor.
No special attire is allowed (sashes, crowns, boas, etc for birthdays or bachelorette parties).
Your group is still subject to all of The Polefessor's late policies and no show policies, No Exceptions.
Policies & Procedures
- Masks are REQUIRED, screenings will be done and temperatures will be taken.
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms please schedule your appointment after you are well.
- If you are on your menstrual cycle please schedule your appointment after your cycle has ended.
- Please be dressed and ready for instruction no public restroom is available.
- No spectators or extra people.
- Please arrive ON Time no extra time will be given.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be automatically canceled.
- Private Lesson Appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours prior in order to reschedule.
- No Call No Shows will not be allowed to reschedule and all future appointment requests will be declined.
- All Services Expire 30 Days After Purchase.
- Absolutely No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Any Violations will result in appointment cancellation. No Exceptions