Rather you're celebrating your Birthday, Bachelorette or Girls Night Out, The Polefessor specializes in making sure you and your friends have one of the best nights of your life, from dance routines, party games, food, drinks and picture time your party is sure to be epic!
- Aerial Silks, Lyra $100 upcharge (per selection)
- Additional Party Time $1 per minute
- Treats Table (contact for pricing)
- Bring Your Own Food/Drink (non-alcoholic) $50 non-refundable cleaning fee
- Invitations (paper) contact for pricing
- Social Media Flyer (contact for pricing)
- T-Shirts (contact for pricing)
- Photographer (contact for pricing)
- Catering (contact for pricing)
How to Complete Private Party Reservation
Read Private Party and Studio Policies below.
Select Private Party Package above.
Select Date and time on Calendar.
List Dance Style, Group Size and Add-Ons in Appointment Notes.
Pay Invoice via email (50% Non-Refundable/Transferable Deposit or Pay in Full)
Complete Private Party Contract via Sign Now Email Invitation.
Complete Waiver via Sign Now Email Invitation. ( all guests must complete in order to attend)
Complete Emergency Contact Info Form via Sign Now Email invitation. ( all guests must complete in order to attend)
Agree to Studio Policies via Sign Now Email Invitation. ( all guests must complete in order to attend)
Submit Song Requests or Custom Playlist via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Guest List (including names, email addresses, phone numbers) via Email to Info@thepolefessor.com
Private Party Policies
- Pay Party in Full or at least a 50% non-refundable/transferable deposit must be paid at the time of booking in order to make your reservation.
Remaining balance must be paid within 24 hours of the party.
$50 late booking fee will be applied for party requests less than 1 week of party date.
All guests must complete waiver, emergency contact info form and agree to studio policies via Sign Now Email Invitation prior to party in order to attend.
If the number of people changes in your party, you MUST let us know at least 48 hours ahead of time in order to update your information in the system.
Please note, cancelation can be made no later than 1 week prior to party in order to reschedule. If you cancel less than 1 week prior you will not be allowed to reschedule. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON FULL CHARGE OR LATE CANCELATIONS.
If you are planning on bringing food or non alcoholic beverages with you, a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged. No food and drinks (except for water) are not allowed inside the dance studio area near pole and aerial equipment. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be consumed before the start of your party.
Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
Lateness to parties WILL NOT be permitted and result in a shorter party time with the discretion of the instructor regarding proceeding with the party or not. (Over 30 minutes late to a party will most likely mean you will NOT be getting a party, so don’t be late!). All party guests must arrive ON TIME before party begins.
Please make sure to have everyone in your party wear shorts and not leggings who plan to climb the pole. Skin grips the pole, fabric slips. Clothing free of zippers and buttons and covers the back of the knees should be worn during aerial use.
No jewelry allowed to be worn during pole and aerial use.
Do not put lotion on the skin prior to pole and aerial use.
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms please schedule your appointment after you are well.
- If you are on your menstrual cycle please schedule your appointment after your cycle has ended.
- Please use the restroom BEFORE you arrive. No public restroom is available.
- Please come already dressed and ready for instruction.
- Please remove your shoes at the door.
- No spectators or extra people. All person must register and participate.
- All persons must be at least 18.
- No children allowed unless childcare is being provided.
- Childcare Must be requested at time of booking prior to appointment.
- Service address is NOT to be disclosed to ANYONE.
- No drop off allowed unless utilizing Uber or Lyft etc. Rideshare must be scheduled prior to end of appointment.
- Please arrive ON Time.
- Please Do Not Arrive Early or Late in respect to other student appointments.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be automatically canceled.
- Private Lesson and Class Appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours prior in order to reschedule.
- Private Party Appointments must be canceled at least 1 week prior in order to reschedule. New party date must be within 30 days of original party date.
- Friday and Saturday Evenings are reserved for Private Party Appointments ONLY.
- No Call No Shows will not be allowed to reschedule and all future appointment requests will be declined.
- All Services Expire 30 Days After Purchase.
- Absolutely No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Any Violations will result in appointment cancellation. No Exceptions